In compliance with the provisions regarding the protection of personal data we wish to inform you that your personal and company data are processed by General Admixtures Spa.
1) Which data do we process?
The data required for the identification (name, surname, company name, home address, address, VAT nr. etc.) and those data necessary to enable the right conduct of the professional and trust relationship that binds us.
2) How do we collect the data and why do we process them?
Data is collected from clients by phone, fax or through our website and they are stored in our offices. Data is collected and recorded partially on paper and partially in computers for the following explicit and legitimate purposes:
• Functional purposes to the fulfilling of regulatory obligations provided by laws, decrees, regulations and/or by other equivalent acts, including the Community legislation (e. g. legal and economic treatment of personnel, recruitment, selection, staff training, fulfilment of fiscal and accounting obligations)
• Functional purposes to the management of the relationships with the customers, suppliers, banks etc. (e. g. : monitoring the development of the relationships with the customers and the collaborators, meeting the needs of technical information and assistance).
• Access to the website allows the identification of the users’ IP address.
3) Is it compulsory to provide personal data? What happens if it is not given?
The conferment of the requested personal data, necessary to the purpose nr. 1 (obligations under the Italian and EU Law), is compulsory and the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to establish relationships with General Admixtures Spa. The conferment of personal data necessary to the purpose nr. 2 (execution of the normal operative management), is not mandatory, but the refusal to supply them could make it impossible to execute one or more agreed services or to establish new contractual relationships.
4)To whom can the personal data be communicated? What is the scope of the disclosure?
In administrative, accounting and fiscal matters it is sometimes necessary to communicate some of the processed data (e. g. : banks, accountants, consultants, public offices). A list of such subjects is available at our offices. The area of their disclosure is national General Admixtures Spa undertakes not to communicate or disclose any of your personal information for commercial purposes nor to sell, share or transfer its databases. Obviously it shall respond to the requests or orders of the Judicial Authority, it shall cooperate in legal processes and fulfil the requirements given by the Authorities and Corporations of supervision and control.
5) What are your rights? How can you exercise them?
In order to exercise your rights you can contact any of our offices, as indicated in the website, in any form (e-mail, fax, letter). With respect to the processing of your personal data you have indeed the right to:
• know at any time which of your personal data are in our possession and how they are used
• update, integrate, correct or delete such data
• ask for suspension or oppose their processing by sending a request in any form (fax, e-mail, letter) to General Admixtures Spa , Via delle Industrie, 14/16 - 31050 Ponzano Veneto (TV) - Tel.:(+39) 0422 966911 - E-mail: email@example.com. In exercising these rights you may delegate, in writing, or give power of attorney to individuals or associations.
6) Who actually processes the personal data? Who is the owner?
Every professional operating as part of our working team is responsible for processing the data of the customers he is dealing with. However all requests must always be forwarded to General Admixtures Spa , headquarters of Ponzano Veneto (TV) ITALY.
General Admixtures Spa